Why do over 50 school districts, school administrators, special program coordinators, athletic directors, executive directors, teen/youth association directors, conference planners, and meeting planners hire Ty to present each year?
Ty Howard is the CEO and Editor-in-Chief of the online magazine, MOTIVATION. He's a nationally recognized teen empowerment and enrichment consultant, dynamic motivational speaker, bullying and hazing awareness and prevention expert, habits consultant, author, and creator and lead facilitator of the registered trademarks Untie the Knots® Process and You Were Born to Be G.R.R.R.R.E.A.T.!!!!TM Process.
With over eighteen years of experience working with teens, youth, students, student leaders, youth leaders, youth workers, athletes, educators, administrators, staff and parents, Ty has developed a unique and effective process that inspires and improves human potential and performance. Participants on all levels (teens, parents, professionals) walk away empowered to put healthy habits into action, and to positively grow and succeed so they can capture TRUE Greatness.
WARNING: Give Ty 30 minutes or more with your teen / student group — and the dynamic impact and take-home value (substance) of his program will have a larger percentage of your teens effectively peak performing and excelling in school, inspired to be a positive contributor to their school and community, respecting and getting along with others, embracing and celebrating diversity, seeking and participating in leadership opportunities, and ultimately—making the right choices for a healthier, rewarding and brighter future.
Ty's Youth, Teen Conference and School Assembly Programs
( ALL programs below can be delivered in a keynote, plenary session, general session,
workshop or educational session format. )
You Were Born to Be G.R.R.R.R.E.A.T.!!!!TM
NO Bullying Allowed! Save a Life. Save a Friend. Save a Dream.
Leading With Confidence, Integrity, and by Example
Making the Embracing & Celebration of Diversity in School, Cool
All Aboard Your Train to Success: The POWER of Attitude
Civility: The Keys to Success in School
- (in Leadership, Sports, Community, Family, or at Work)
Unleash the Winner in YOU
Leading with 'The Right' Leadership SWAG
Career Day Keynote: Prepare for the Job You Want Tomorrow, Today
Teen Entrepreneurship: Empire State of Mind - You ARE the Blueprint
Image IS Everything: The Ugly Side of Social Media & Sexting
Teen Dating Violence Awareness & Prevention:
Safe Dating Does Not End in Abuse or Rape—And Should Never Be Silenced!
Excelling in Teamwork
Untie the Knots® That Tie Up Your Life
The Male Student Empowerment & Success Seminar
Public Speaking Skills Training for Teens (or Students / Leaders)
Call for Ty's Program Fees and Availability: Toll Free: 1-800-385-3177
Diversity & Multiculturalism Programs
1. Untie the Knots® of Diversity
2. Making the Embracing & Celebration of Diversity in School, Cool
3. The Many Hats & Masks of Diversity
4. Using Diversity As A Strength
5. Why Is Talking About Race So Hard?
Commencement / Graduation / Crossing Over Programs
1. GREATNESS Awaits YOU!
2. Go After Your Future: The World Belongs to Those Who Show UP!
3. Congratulations! Now... T.A.P.P. (Think, Act, Perform, and Prosper)
4. ALL Aboard Your Train to Future Success!!!
Student Career Day / Senior Day Programs
1. Prepare for the Job You Want Tomorrow, Today
2. Dress for the Job You Want vs. the Job You Now Have
3. Interviewing Skills That Will Get You the Job Every Time
4. Networking 101: How to Build Healthy and Rewarding Relationships
Parent / PTSA Programs
1. It Takes A Committed Parent - Student - Teacher Team to WIN as It Comes to Education
2. Tying Into A Better YOUTM
3. Keep Talking—They're Listening!
4. Partners In Education & Life—Make The BEST Parent-Child Teams!
Black History, MLK Jr. Day, and Women's History Month Programs
1. Character Portrayal of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Speaking
2. Why Black History?
3. Break the C.H.A.I.N.S.TM
4. Making the Embracing & Celebration of Diversity, Cool
Download "Ty Howard's - Speaker InfoPack" (PDF)
Download "8 Ways to Fund Ty Howard's Teen or School Programs" (PDF)