Why do over 70 school districts, school administrators, special program coordinators, athletic directors and coaches, executive directors, teen/youth association directors, conference planners and meeting planners hire Ty to present each year?
Ty Howard is the Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of the online magazine, MOTIVATION. He's a nationally recognized teen empowerment and enrichment consultant, dynamic motivational speaker, bullying and hazing awareness and prevention expert, habits consultant, author, and creator and lead facilitator of the registered trademarks Untie the Knots® Process and You Were Born to Be G.R.R.R.R.E.A.T.!!!!TM Process.
With over seventeen years of experience working with teens, youth, students, student leaders, youth leaders, youth workers, athletes, educators, administrators, staff and parents, Ty has developed a unique and effective process that inspires and improves human potential and performance. Participants on all levels (teens, parents, professionals) walk away empowered to put healthy habits into action, and to positively grow and succeed so they can capture TRUE Greatness.
WARNING: Give Ty 30 minutes or more with your teen / student group — and the dynamic impact and take-home value (substance) of his program will have a larger percentage of your teens effectively peak performing and excelling in school, inspired to be a positive contributor to their school and community, respecting and getting along with others, embracing and celebrating diversity, seeking and participating in leadership opportunities, and ultimately—making the right choices for a healthier, rewarding and brighter future.
Ty's Youth, Teen Conference and School Assembly Programs
( ALL programs below can be delivered in a keynote, plenary session, general session,
workshop or educational session format. )
- You Were Born to Be G.R.R.R.R.E.A.T.!!!!TM
- Bullying Prevention:
STOP Bullying Now! Save a Life. Save a Friend. Save a Human Being.
( Additional Bullying Prevention Programs Offered by Ty )
- Doing Just Enough—Won't Be Enough
- Leading With Confidence, Integrity, and by Example
- Making the Embracing & Celebration of Diversity in School, Cool
- All Aboard Your Train to Success: The POWER of Attitude
- Civility: The Keys to Success in School
- (in Leadership, Sports, Community, Family, or at Work)
- Unleash the Winner in YOU
- Career Day Keynote: Prepare for the Job You Want Tomorrow, Today
- Youth Entrepreneurship: Empire State of Mind - You ARE the Blueprint
- Image IS Everything: The Ugly Side of Social Media & Sexting
- Teen Dating Violence Awareness & Prevention:
Everyone Matters! Abuse Isn't Cool—And Should Never Be Silenced!
- Excelling in Teamwork
- Untie the Knots® That Tie Up Your Life
- The Male Student Empowerment & Success Seminar
- Public Speaking Skills Training for Teens (or Students / Leaders)
Call for Ty's Program Fees and Availability: Toll Free: 1-800-385-3177
Diversity & Multiculturalism Programs
1. Untie the Knots® of Diversity
2. Making the Embracing & Celebration of Diversity in School, Cool
3. The Many Hats & Masks of Diversity
4. Using Diversity As A Strength
5. Why Is Talking About Race So Hard?
Commencement / Graduation / Crossing Over Programs
1. GREATNESS Awaits YOU!
2. Go After Your Future: The World Belongs to Those Who Show UP!
3. Congratulations! Now... T.A.P.P. (Think, Act, Perform, and Prosper)
4. ALL Aboard Your Train to Future Success!!!
Student Career Day / Senior Day Programs
1. Prepare for the Job You Want Tomorrow, Today
2. Dress for the Job You Want vs. the Job You Now Have
3. Interviewing Skills That Will Get You the Job Every Time
4. Networking 101: How to Build Healthy and Rewarding Relationships
Parent / PTSA Programs
1. It Takes A Committed Parent - Student - Teacher Team to WIN as It Comes to Education
2. Tying Into A Better YOUTM
3. Keep Talking—They're Listening!
4. Partners In Education & Life—Make The BEST Parent-Child Teams!
Black History, MLK Jr. Day, and Women's History Month Programs
1. Character Portrayal of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Speaking
2. Why Black History?
3. Break the C.H.A.I.N.S.TM
4. Making the Embracing & Celebration of Diversity, Cool
Download "Ty Howard's - Speaker InfoPack" (PDF)
Download "8 Ways to Fund Ty Howard's Teen or School Programs" (PDF)
What Separates Ty from Other Youth / Teen Motivational Speakers?
Click here to: Book Ty or Here to learn:
How We Work With A Client
For more detailed information about Ty's programs and products,
please contact us:
Inspiragen Institute, LLC
6400 Baltimore National Pike, Suite 134
Baltimore, Maryland 21228
Phone: (443) 982-7582